Walbi wallet: Fast and low fees transactions.

I signed up on Walbi wallet a week ago because of its uniqueness. I have not seen another AI Wallet with the same benefits and functionalities as Walbi. 

The wallets supports the deposit and withdrawals of various top cryptocurrencies.
I created the Dogecoin wallet and sent some coins to it. My wallet was debited within the deposit minute, without any hidden fees. 
The transaction was swift and as seamless as possible. 

Walbi interface is easy to navigate as well. Even if you are a newbie that is just getting started in the cryptocurrency world, you would not have any issue making use of the wallet. 
If I am to rate my experience so far, I would give Walbi 9/10 (let’s keep the 1 for later). 

Looking for a wallet that offers fast transactions, almost non existent fees and easy+simple interface? 
I would strongly recommend Walbi. 

To get a welcome bonus, register through my link:

https://app.walbi.com/join/cd837a

322CCCA3-81E0-46DD-B574-0179F0ED2AD9.png

71DAE64D-25AF-4289-BD26-B25F83FC868B.png

Edited by Kennysplash

Posted (edited)

I placed a trade on Walbi and set stop loss for the first time. It is an effective way to trade with less effort. 

I am still in the learning phase, but I will definitely catch up. 

0980DD80-8FB2-440A-8598-21FFC2237400.jpeg

Edited by Kennysplash

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some answers to questions concerning my experience with Walbi:

1. Why did you/or did you not register for Walbi trading assistant yet?

I registered for Walbi trading assistant to enjoy the free trading tips. It reduces the research I would have to do as it makes predictions based on real life events. 

2. What’s your experience using Walbi or other AI trading assistants? 
It has been quite a ride. I placed trades based on Carlos’ predictions and I made profit 7 times out of 10. 

3. What’s the largest amount and leverage you would use to open a trade recommended by an AI?

For now I can place trades with $50 and use *30 leverage. As my profit increases my trading capital will increase too. 

4. How do you compare trading using AI vs traditional trading?

I must admit it is rather new to me. But it saves me a ton of research work and I can work with AI trading faster than traditional trading. 

5. What do you think Walbi needs to add/change to be even better?

Perhaps they should add a disclosure somewhere on the platform, that the AI trading is not 100 percent reliable. Traders should still do their own research before placing a trade. 

6. On a scale from 1 to 5, how much would you recommend Walbi to your friends to do AI-assisted crypto trading?

Now, it’s a strong 5. 

• Thanks 1