Do You still remember the Nft days?

Techguy

It feels like just yesterday that I was checking out NFT projects, grinding for whitelists and OG roles. Now, the narrative has shifted to memes, but I believe there are still some NFT projects making waves out there.

One that has recently caught my attention is Mocaverse. Mocaverse, by Animoca Brands, is a unique collection of 8,888 NFTs that brings together Web3, gaming, and entertainment communities. Powered by the $MOCA token, it facilitates utility, governance, and growth within a vast, industry-spanning ecosystem. Notably, $MOCA is now live on Bitget for pre-market trading. Do you still remember the NFT days? What are your thoughts on projects like Mocaverse?1719589237404.png.250861534706e131038c443f6fcd48af.png

• 2 weeks later...

I vividly recall the NFT mania! Projects that combine Web3, gaming, and entertainment communities, like Animoca Brands' Mocaverse, keep drawing attention. Mocaverse provides a strong ecosystem for utility, governance, and growth with its exclusive collection of 8,888 NFTs and the usefulness of the $MOCA coin. The fact that $MOCA was just listed for pre-market trading on Bitget demonstrates its increasing popularity. Seeing how these projects develop and stay relevant in the face of changing trends is intriguing. How do you see the possibilities for this kind of complex NFT initiatives?