Meme can make you a millionaire in hours

Despite the Market meme is still delivering I saw a lot of trending tokens, like, CHEEKS, MICHI< JASON mostly celebrity memes. They're the funniest I've ever seen called APECOIN (aping>>>investing haha), but beyond being funny, from what i noticed in their community APECOIN isn't merely a typical meme. It narrates the tale of determination. Trading will be available on 27th June 2024, 11:00 on Bitget, The journey and the challenges faced by a primate in its quest to reach the moon. I love the idea of profiting from them short-term as more people discover them on social media, which can drive the price up. even though i know memecoins are high-risk and not worth holding long-term, but since it's kind of like gambling, do you think we'll see new narratives for memecoins? Anyways please DYOR, and don't take any info as a sign to invest. So, I'm curious what new narratives are emerging for memecoins ?

Honestly, it seems like new meme coins pop up every day. Yesterday it was Water, and today it's APECOIN. But for real I love what the team is doing, securing a major exchange listing makes it a promising project in my eyes. I'm curious to see its future on the Ethereum chain. The project has strong potential imo, and I believe its listing on will boost its exposure and attract more investors.

All Those Token is FAKE The Moment The Token is Live For TRADE On The Exchanges The Price Goes Up Then You Buy At The Top Thinking The PRICE WILL Continue To Go Up And Then What Happen is immediately After You Hit The GREEN Button To Buy The PRICE Starts  GOING DOWN AND Never Back Up Again And You Loss You're Money Thats What MemeCoin is.