Are you taking advantage of meme coins yet?

Well, i have been browsing through some popular exchanges and DexScanner lately, I came across some hilarious tokens with names like GODFATHER, HABIBI TRUMP, and even CHEEKS. While the funniest names grabs attention, I'm also interested by the potential for short-term profits as these coins gain traction on social media.

We all know memecoins are a gamble, not meant for long-term holding. But with the current market, it's tempting to wonder if there's more to them than just memes. Here's an interesting example, I spotted $WATER trending on DexScanner (currently top 4!) and even topping the Solana meme list on Bitget. Turns out, it's a meme coin with a charitable focus, donating a portion of its funds to water-related causes. Regardless, all this buzz has pushed them to the top of the charts, and their MC is still under $200M with the price surprisingly on the rise.

Now, do you guys think memecoins like $WATER can create a new trend of charitable focus on meme tokens? 

water is moving forward smoothly with an intriguing roadmap that includes a robust marketing strategy, a three-month stability plan without perpetual trading. Over $600K in volume done on bitget already. It’s insane