Why I Still Think Exchange Tokens Are a Good Investment.

Since then, I have been keeping an eye out for any strong players who are willing to put in the work and replicate that success because the growth rate of BNB is not as high as it once was. When BNB was first created in 2017, there were very few exchanges that could properly compete with it, and the ICO strategy ZAO used was really great. However, I missed it when it was at its lowest and is currently trading at a very high price. I've found that an exchange token's worth increases with usage; one that shocked me was BGB, which has increased in value by 184% in the last year and by 1,562% since its start in 2021.

Although I could be mistaken, I think they will be considering creating their own blockchain similar to what Binance did, or they may seek advice from someone to do so. This is because, with their launchpool, strong market share, growing marketcap, and rising trading volume, I think their token can reach $5 by the end of 2024. What say you, let's do the calculations so we don't miss out?