Are you staking your crypto?

The crypto space is full of ways to make money, and I think you shouldn't limit yourself to just one. There are tons of opportunities out there to earn using staking.

There are launchpools, native staking within projects, and more. Not too long time ago, Bitget exchange launched a new product called PoolX. It bears a strong resemblance to launchpools, but with some advantages. PoolX allows you to stake not just project tokens, but also major cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, and USDT. Personally, I've been using PoolX to generate passive income on an hourly basis with relatively low risk. The best part is you don't even need to lock up your assets.

This product exemplifies how you can earn more rewards with less effort. The APRs are very attractive as well. Recently, they listed LISTA, which currently boasts a particularly high APR. However, APR is dynamic; as more users participate, the rate will decrease since it's essentially distributed among all LISTA stakers.image.thumb.png.e467d34609762a0626a462a58d01cd3b.png

What do you think of PoolX? Will you stake here if you wanted to?

Poolx is making it easier for small investors to maximize their wealth. By staking cryptocurrencies, you can earn an APR of up to 180%. I appreciate that they've allocated sufficient time for the event, and we have the option to stake either BGB or USDT. The exchange clearly prioritizes user satisfaction. LISTA is a solid project, so I definitely plan to stake some of my assets there.