TAP TO EARN COULD BE THE GEM THIS BULLRUN

Somehow your intuition doesn’t matter when it comes to crypto in bull run. You can bet that some crypto tokens are rubbish, but they will turn out very well. Looking at Hamster Kombat as a tap-to-earn game, a lot of crypto experts categorize it as part of the 99% that will go to dust because it comes immediately after the NOTCOIN noise. But Hamster seems to be among the 1% good ones.

Hamster Kombat will go live on Bitget pre-market, which means you can buy it before listing.
Also, joining the pre-market will give you the chance to own Hamster before everyone else. This can turn out very profitable as hamster Kombat only has a total supply of 10B tokens.

• Like 1

Well, I was lucky enough to be among those who tapped in early. At first,has you just stated I thought that after Notcoin, the rest of the projects would just farm users, but it seems Hamster is different. The pre-market trade on Bitget is one I'd like to explore - I missed out on the one for Notcoin, but I'm checking it out for Hamster. I'm looking forward to seeing what the listing price will be, and I'm curious about how the distribution to tappers will work.

Edited by Smilezcryt
  • Like 1

HAMSTER KOMBAT is a promising educational game centered around cryptocurrency and technology. They garnered a significant number of subscribers last month, even setting a record for the highest number gained in a single day. The question now is how substantial the airdrop will be, given the large user base. However, due to the current hype around the notcoin airdrop, it may potentially lead to another speculative surge followed by a decline.