Will Elon Musk's NFT Be Yours? Exploring Non-Playable Coins (NPCs)

NFTs have had a good history in the crypto landscape over the years but they have relatively become less popular as days go by.

I came across MFT days ago and I didn't know what to make of it. So basically, Meme Fungible Token, MFT is a new type of cryptocurrency that combines the features of meme coins and NFTs. It merges these concepts by creating a token that can be traded like a meme coin (fungible) but also holds unique properties like an NFT.

I actually came to know this while studying Non-Playable Coin (NPC). Interestingly it has a total supply matching the estimated world population (7.9 billion) and each token can be converted into a collectible NFT.

I wonder if the NFTs are going to be human pictures or AI or something else and I wonder if someone were to randomly get the one and only Elon Musk NFT, what would it be worth...? NPC token is about to be listed on Bitget and I believe this will open doors to more communities and investors pushing up its value! 

These are just imagination coz I don't know what the NPC NFT look like rn!

Has anyone else come across this and has any further information or options?

Thanks guys!