Adverse Ways Of Earning And Prevalent Opportunities

A variety of ways exist to earn in the Crypto Space. Most times, it is ideal to explore a few of them. A number of these opportunities abound. With new innovations like the PoolX framework on #Bitget, a lot of users get an opportunity to stake BGB and USDT to earn another native Token.

Personally, I've been leveraging on this to earn passively in a risk averse atmosphere and it has been fair thus far. Let me know what you think about these kind of ways to earn. 

On 6/18/2024 at 2:36 PM, Ryah Ojay said:

A variety of ways exist to earn in the Crypto Space. Most times, it is ideal to explore a few of them. A number of these opportunities abound. With new innovations like the PoolX framework on #Bitget, a lot of users get an opportunity to stake BGB and USDT to earn another native Token.

Personally, I've been leveraging on this to earn passively in a risk averse atmosphere and it has been fair thus far. Let me know what you think about these kind of ways to earn. 

I've participate in that poolx once but I staked ETH though. The return was pretty decent and on an hourly basis so it's quite nice.

1280X1280.JPEG

Edited by Victor
I found a better image to explain my point

2 hours ago, Ryah Ojay said:

I actually remember seeing the PoolX feature introduced with the first project, CHATAI.

The hourly rewards system enticed me to stake some USDT and earn CHATAI tokens every hour. Launchpads typically have a long wait time due to low listing frequency. But PoolX offers the highest listing frequency because Bitget frequently lists projects alongside PoolX events. This is a great way for holders to participate in projects by earning free tokens through staking.