Decentralizing Education: Learn-to-Win Protocols on Web3

Bitcoin and blockchain technology have enabled decentralized finance, trustless transactions, and innovative applications beyond just digital currencies. While many projects aim to disrupt traditional finance and systems, a new project called Mande Network is taking a unique approach by focusing on "human capital" and individual credibility.

Mande Network is building an "Onchain Credibility Hub" for Web3, a Layer 2 rollup on the Ethereum blockchain with low gas fees and fast settlements. The core idea behind Mande Network is to change how we perceive the value of individuals by creating an environment where talents, credibility, and skills can be tokenized and used to generate financial opportunities. 

In a major milestone, Mande Network has secured a listing on BitGet, a fast-growing cryptocurrency exchange. To celebrate this listing, BitGet is offering some freebies and trading incentives for those interested in the $MAND token.

While the concept of tokenizing human capital and credibility is intriguing, it also raises questions about privacy, accountability, and potential misuse or manipulation of such a system. What are your thoughts on Mande Network's approach and the idea of an "Onchain Credibility Hub" for Web3? Do you see potential benefits or concerns with tokenizing human capital and credibility in this manner?

• Thanks 1

I recently just learnt of the $MANDE listing too on Bitget when someone informed me they have a staking event for it. I've personally not tried it yet and I don't think I will but it's a good earning opportunity

The idea of an "Onchain Credibility Hub" could revolutionize how we perceive and leverage individual value in the digital age. It is a futuristic project thus holding some $MANDE could be profitable. Bitget is distributing a good amount via a PoolX event & a Candybomb event. Anyone could leverage these opportunities.