Are Web3 P2E Becoming Playable?

Play to earn is really fun in the gaming world and it's sort of a nice feeling for those gamers who just want to play without being seen by the public on twitch or YouTube etc. But, earnings taste much better when gamers actually enjoy the game they are playing...

The crypto space is moving towards making P2E a norm but one of the missing components so far I believe is graphic... Many Web3 games graphics aren't even close to console level but I recon it's a working in progress.

So yesterday I saw this game BloodLoop which I have to say are doing quite a good job. I saw some guys playing the closed beta and the graphic was Fortnite like and it was impressive. Like 5v5 and intense Death match all sound really good and although I'm yet to explore, I am already hooked! They will be listing their token BLS on Bitget and fans are excited to grab some early.

So what are your thoughts on this kinda gameplay? Are there Web3 games with high end graphics that makes gaming exciting? Pls share

1717883457024.png