GEMS Is A Project To Earn From Early Launchpads

While scrolling through news been seeing Chads making good money from presale, Launchpool and Launchpads i was intrigued by whatever it is they are doing to make money and how it's done and along the way found out about an amazing project named GEMs. Founds Out hat Gems aims to enrich a robust ecosystem for blockchain projects by focusing on launching innovative ventures, expanding communities, penetrating new markets, from my conclusion it can be an avenue to have an idea about a new project and invest in a launchpad. saw it's now trading and listed on Bitget

Is there anyone here that has made money from presale or Launchpad before?

I

19 hours ago, Not Eazy said:

While scrolling through news been seeing Chads making good money from presale, Launchpool and Launchpads i was intrigued by whatever it is they are doing to make money and how it's done and along the way found out about an amazing project named GEMs. Founds Out hat Gems aims to enrich a robust ecosystem for blockchain projects by focusing on launching innovative ventures, expanding communities, penetrating new markets, from my conclusion it can be an avenue to have an idea about a new project and invest in a launchpad. saw it's now trading and listed on Bitget

Is there anyone here that has made money from presale or Launchpad before?

I've made some profit off one of Bitget's launchpads, I can't remember which one it was anymore. Still, you should perform in-depth research on the project before you participate in any related presale.

Definitely, I've participated in a launchpad before, you just gotta pick the right token with good potential and it will almost be like free money to you. If you're GEMs is really a good project then go for it