Proven Ways to Earn from online Communities

• TGF Premium

Aside from joining a number of online communities especially Crypto communities, you also need to make sure that you are actually engaging in the community and participating in the discussions as well as earning some rewards for your participation.

Some crypto project communities for instance want their members to give their time, attention and eventually their money, in investing in their project. Thus, some projects strive to make their community worth the while by creating competitive events and offering amazing rewards for participation.

I belong to a number of online communities, and I've had friends that had once or twice earned a good amount for inviting members to a community. I think everyone is familiar with referral bounties. Yes, that's it! It works both for websites and app communities. 

Recently I found announced on the Bitget exchange community that new users who joined both their Global Telegram and Discord community and send a greeting message with #BitgetConnect get rewarded with the BGB token. I wish the reward was for exciting user like me. Although community members who share the official announcement within June 3, 02:00 – June 11, also get to receive rewards. 

Source: https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603810342

I like how community members are taking advantage of these events to earn extra tradeable tokens.

There are many other ways people earn from online communities, do feel free to share some of them and possibly the communities, so I could take a look. I like rewarding communities. 

• Like 1

I totally agree! Initiatives like these are fantastic, especially for newcomers to the crypto world. When I first got into it, I didn't have much money to invest, so I mainly got involved in community events. It was great because I actually earned around $100 just by participating in tasks and events. Joining these communities can be a solid way for people without much capital to start earning some passive income and eventually invest in the cryptocurrencies they believe in.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2024 at 9:05 AM, AntonietteK said:

If you are interested in the topic of health improvement, then try this site - https://ways2well.com , because on this site you will find a lot of quality information on any topic! I'm very happy to have found this site, because thanks to this site I read some great tips that helped me lose weight!!

Nice!

• 2 weeks later...

Engaging in crypto communities like Bitget can be highly rewarding. Bitget's recent event, which offers BGB tokens to new users joining their Telegram and Discord channels and using #BitgetConnect, is an excellent example. Moreover, users who share official announcements can also earn rewards. 

Other platforms, such as Binance and Uniswap, have similar programs, though Bitget's community-focused events stand out. These initiatives not only foster engagement but also provide tangible benefits. For more details on Bitget's events, visit their [support page].

Edited by Techguy