Hiveswap (HIVP) Or Other DEX Tokens

• TGF Premium

I conducted a brief research study on DEX tokens while exploring different asset classes to enhance my portfolio. It became evident that the cryptocurrency market is rapidly expanding, with the DEX sector valued at over $25.99 billion, providing a wide range of assets. I analyzed nine dynamic DEX tokens – Uniswap (UNI), THORChain (RUNE), Jupiter (JUP), dYdX (DYDX), Synthetix (SNX), PancakeSwap (CAKE), Curve DAO (CRV), Loopring (LRC), and Injective (INJ). These tokens have shown resilience during market fluctuations, offering investors opportunities to diversify portfolios with assets that have the potential for significant returns.

Considering the sustainable nature of DEX tokens, I am exploring the potential for the tokens that can double or triple in value within a short timeframe. Can I get that from the above listed Dex tokens given that they're already consolidated. Although I also found Hiveswap (HIVP), a relatively new token recently listed on multiple exchanges like Bitget.

For those considering investing in DEX tokens, what key factors do you typically prioritize?

• Thanks 1

Imo, when considering potential investments in DEX coins, I primarily focus on trading volume and total value locked. These are the key factors I personally prioritize when trading DEX coins. Although I haven't been actively involved in them since my initial investment in CRV, I'm seriously considering shifting my focus to this narrative because I believe it holds significant potential for the future. So, OP, do you think this HIVP coin will perform well?