The Major Players in The Crypto Industry and A Lesson To Learn From Them

After seeing the success that the crypto industry has seen over time, it will not be bad to look into how we have gotten to this phase and how to further leverage it and see how to develop it to the best.

Reading through the internet today and on major blockchain journals, cointelegraph, I came across such a post that is worthy of note, which references her and it talks about the women behind the world's largest crypto exchanges; Gracy Chen of Bitget and He Yi of Binance.

This made me check the success of both exchanges and it is worthy to applaud these leaders. He Yi has tremendously succeeded in pushing Binance to where it currently and also Gracy pushing with all possible means within a short period to take Bitget to a higher rank and even penetrating into several niches and regions of the world. I believe this is worthy of note and should be recognised. If we're all happy today in crypto, they have contributed to it.