ZK-rollup: A Multi Chain Infrastructure Project

I’ve been seeing a lot of talk about ZkLink lately especially with the announcement about their upcoming listing on Bitget. They're a project aiming to shake things up in the DeFi and NFT space with ZK-Rollups tech. Basically, it's a way to scale blockchains by handling transactions off-chain, making them faster and cheaper. They also use something called zero-knowledge proofs to keep things secure.

The interesting part is their focus on being multi-chain. Ngl, this is what attracted my attention, it will be nice to trade DeFi tokens on Ethereum and manage your NFTs on Solana, all from the same platform.

Anyway, the core technology and vision for a multi-chain future are what really grabbed my attention. ZkLink could be a game-changer for DeFi and NFTs. What do you guys think? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Victor said:

I’ve been seeing a lot of talk about ZkLink lately especially with the announcement about their upcoming listing on Bitget. They're a project aiming to shake things up in the DeFi and NFT space with ZK-Rollups tech. Basically, it's a way to scale blockchains by handling transactions off-chain, making them faster and cheaper. They also use something called zero-knowledge proofs to keep things secure.

The interesting part is their focus on being multi-chain. Ngl, this is what attracted my attention, it will be nice to trade DeFi tokens on Ethereum and manage your NFTs on Solana, all from the same platform.

Anyway, the core technology and vision for a multi-chain future are what really grabbed my attention. ZkLink could be a game-changer for DeFi and NFTs. What do you guys think? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments!

Just saw that Bitget launched pre-trading for $ZKL before the official listing! As an early zkLink supporter, I'm stoked to get in at the best prices. This Layer 3 zkEVM rollup is seriously innovating. #ZKLPreTrading

A Crypto project built on zkLink Nexus technology sounds fascinating. I will look it up considering it enables developers to deploy decentralized applications (dApps) in an EVM-compatible environment. The exchange listing team did a great job of spotting it.