Will LayerZero's Hype Benefit It's Ecosystem Once Launched

LayerZero has definitely been the talk recently about their token and the upcoming airdrop but not many people know much about their ecosystem, I just leant about another protocol powered by LayerZero.

It's called Holograph omnichain tokenization protocol. It's a protocol that allows digital assets created on it to be minted natively and simultaneously across multiple blockchains, and they can be seamlessly bridged across different blockchains all in one interface. They also have a native token $HLG going up on multiple exchanges like Bitget,Gate Io and Kucoin and there is also an airdrop for eligible users.

Do you think Holograph is a good innovation on blockchain and might rise to success given the hype layerZero has?

The key to LayerZero is that it allows blockchains to communicate without the use of expensive on-chain light nodes or non-secure middle chains. It does this with ultra-light nodes, blockchain endpoints, decentralized third-party oracles, and relayers.

I think the tech is good. I love the innovation behind this project. Their way of  unifying liquidity, eliminates slippage, and preserves fungibility across blockchains appeals to me. This new partnership with Bitget was much needed and will add up to the community values.