Former WEF Global Shaper Gracy Chen Takes Reins as Bitget CEO

Gracy Chen, an accomplished executive with an impressive background, has been appointed as the new CEO of Bitget. With a Master's degree from MIT Sloan and co-presidency of the MIT Sloan Blockchain Club, Chen brings a wealth of expertise in the crypto and blockchain space.

Previously holding executive positions at Fortune 500 companies and venture-backed startups, she was also honored as a Global Shaper by the World Economic Forum. Chen's involvement in the crypto ecosystem includes being an early investor in BitKeep and serving as a judge for a business reality show.

Her strategic vision and corporate development experience at Bitget since April 2022 make her well-equipped to lead the company's growth and enhance its presence in the rapidly

evolving crypto industry.Can Gracy Chen steer Bitget to new heights with her leadership and crypto expertise?

Congratulations to Gracy Chen on her well-deserved appointment as CEO of Bitget! Her impressive background and wealth of experience in the crypto and blockchain space make her the perfect candidate to lead the company to new heights. I'm excited to see how she will leverage her strategic vision and corporate development expertise to drive growth and innovation at Bitget, and I have no doubt that she will be a trailblazer in the crypto industry. Wishing her all the best in her new role!"

I'v

e been a huge fan of Gracy Chan for a while now - I'd even call her my crypto idol, especially when it comes to Bitget! She's made tremendous progress and has come a long way. I'm beyond thrilled to see her now at the helm as the CEO of Bitget - it's a well-deserved achievement! I'm eagerly anticipating the incredible heights she'll take Bitget to next, and I'm confident that her leadership will drive the company to even greater success!