Another Meme Coin $GME Explodes on SOL 

• TGF Premium

The meme coin market on SOL is not like any other meme coin projects I've seen with hundreds of coins having devoted communities and social media presence that help boost their values significantly. I see some of them gain over 500% to 2000% in just the few day. 

With the recent show off of $GME that brought about the increase of over 2,000% after the leader of the project showed his face online, it has attracted the listing of Bitget and attention from various exchanges looking to capitalize on its popularity.

BONK and WIF were my top picks some months ago among the top meme coins on Sol, but many are speculating $GME will become the next sustainable meme coin in the SOL market. What's your take?

This is massive. I think I will need to place some limit other at different price levels on this newly listed Exchange to see if I would be able to get some at cheaper value before another pump. Because this $GME looks like it's not gonna stop anytime soon,