Building me confidence in the crypto space

so Last year, my buddy came to me with a bit of tough love. He said, "Dude, you've got to step up your trading game, especially on those futures trades. Stop relying on me for signals and missing out on opportunities because of your trading anxiety. You've got to take the reins, my friend!"

hehehe , I'll be honest, at first,I thought my world as ended as a broke trader lol but yea the thought of going out there and trading on my own was enough to make my palms sweat. But then I remembered, hey, this is the year I'm going to become the trading legend I was always meant to be!

So he sent me some futures trade competitions online last year, I can remember the one on Gate exchange. I was pumped, ready to show the world what I could do. But then, well, let's just say my inner chicken decided to make an appearance, and I chickened out. 🤣

But I wasn't about to let that stop me. Nope, I was determined to prove my trading prowess. he sent me one again on KCGI trade competitions on Bitget. They had all sorts of sections, from copy trading to futures to spot trading. Now, that's what I'm talking about!

So, I signed up for the demo trade section, ready to show those traders who's boss. And you know what happened? Well, let's just say I didn't exactly bring home the gold. 🤣🤣🤣 In fact, I didn't even qualify for any of the prizes only received 25 BGB for trying.. 

But you know what they say, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." And that's exactly what I'm planning to do this year. The KCGI trade competitions are coming back, and I'm going to be there, ready to take the trading world by storm. Wish me luck, folks, because when I succeed, you better believe I'll be bragging about it to anyone who'll listen!

• Like 1

Hahaha, luckily you participated in the demo trading competition not the real deal. I hope there'll be a copy trading competition this time, I'll be down for it.

Inspiring story! Thanks for sharing your journey and showing us that setbacks are just stepping stones to success. You've got this, and I'm excited to see you crush it in the next KCGI trade competitions

It's interesting how we can sometimes shy away from those kinds of competitions, isn't it? 😅 But it's worth remembering the potential gains and opportunities they offer, like the KCGI event. Their reward pool is quite impressive, and it provides a good opportunity to gain liquidity. I look forward to hearing about your experiences and any successes you might have in the future!

I'm not really into trading quickly or joining trading competitions. I prefer holding onto investments for a long time and selling them when they reach a certain price. But your explanation got me interested, so I might try it out just to see what it's like. Can you tell me more about the KCGI event you mentioned? I remember seeing an ad for it a year ago, but I didn't pay much attention because I wasn't into trading then. Even though I probably won't join, I'm curious to learn more about trading and see how it works.