Are you taking advantage of memecoins yet?

Okay title says everything but do you guys take the advantage of new memecoins? Recently I saw many memecoins emerging on the BASE network.. Many KOLs posting about it on Twitter. Many of you know that BRETT and Mfercoin was the most hyped memecoins on that chain, many has taken profit by investing in short-term.

I feel like this KATT memecoin can do the same thing, I just found this browsing on PoolX event in Bitget, it's just a simple meme coin with the inspired character known for his diverse experiences, from pimping to preaching. They will soon be introducing their own NFTs, that will bring utility for the meme coin at least for the gains.
If you guys wanna take advantage of this meme coin, I recommend you to do your own research, and even better if you get this token free every hour in PoolX event on Bitget by staking your BGB or USDT.

It should come as no surprise that memecoins can be profitable in the short term, but investing in them also carries risk, which you may already be taking. It's up to you whether you want to delve a little more into these, but I'm not advising you to.