what are the Possibilities of Web3 for Creators ? 

I'm writing this post because I've recently discovered something in the web3 space that I wanted to share with you all. There seems to be a lot happening in this space, trying to wrap all these informations in could be somewhat difficult. If there’s want thing I want to fully dive into is being a web3 creator, still learning about Artrade features. I haven't tried it out yet just came across the project on bitget exchange. but from what I've gathered, it seems to offer some intriguing features for artists like us. 

Fact it’s an all-in-one art platform helping creators like myself sell our work at fair prices and connect with our communities, it’s also designed for digital and traditional artists, curators, collectors and focus on content protection from crypto volatility and fostering connections within the art world. 

I've heard that you can even create NFT Live from your phone or connected mobile device, adding customizations like GIFs, emojis, filters, and more. It sounds like an innovative way to give your creations a unique touch

Anyone had such experience? Or have a better alternative for me ?