Airdrops are becoming more and more valuable than you think.

Don’t get me wrong guys. I know we all love free stuff. But lately I started to realize you can make 5-6 figures on airdrop. I mean these kind of things is just good for newbies and new traders in the crypto. Only if you just know how to get it, as that's the way you go for it. There's a ton of potential to turn testnet participation and early project involvement into serious money. But obviously, nothing comes without a little work and research. You've got to find solid projects, get involved in their communities, and sometimes really dig into those testnets and provide feedback. But these are the kinds of things that make it a little more plausible you’ll get in on the really juicy airdrops later.

Anyway I gotta say I'm no exception. I missed some good airdrops like ARB, WEN and especially a new airdrop, which is the STRK known as Starknet coming out this February with their mainnet launch, being on major exchange listings like Bitget and Bybit. Cheers to anyone that's getting in on that.

So guys let me know if you have something good to share, so it might help others and possibly earn us more airdrops.

15 hours ago, Ridwan said:

Don’t get me wrong guys. I know we all love free stuff. But lately I started to realize you can make 5-6 figures on airdrop. I mean these kind of things is just good for newbies and new traders in the crypto. Only if you just know how to get it, as that's the way you go for it. There's a ton of potential to turn testnet participation and early project involvement into serious money. But obviously, nothing comes without a little work and research. You've got to find solid projects, get involved in their communities, and sometimes really dig into those testnets and provide feedback. But these are the kinds of things that make it a little more plausible you’ll get in on the really juicy airdrops later.

Anyway I gotta say I'm no exception. I missed some good airdrops like ARB, WEN and especially a new airdrop, which is the STRK known as Starknet coming out this February with their mainnet launch, being on major exchange listings like Bitget and Bybit. Cheers to anyone that's getting in on that.

So guys let me know if you have something good to share, so it might help others and possibly earn us more airdrops.

Airdrop is now among the greatest methods for obtaining a handsome amount of money. However, it's not that simple to figure out, and that's why I missed the most recent $PIXEL Airdrop. Some users were able to print six digits via it, though. I'm concentrating on the $STRK now since there's a rumor that the starknet airdrop will soon occur, and I want to take advantage of this to generate three or four figures in revenue.