FCTask.com - Get money for solving tasks

Hello everyone, I'm sharing my referral link of a platform in which you can earn at least $15 every day by completing simple tasks. 

Disclaimer: Of course I'm earning money for each person who uses my code, but hey it's a Win Win.

Link to the platform : https://fctask.com/h5/#/pages/home/login/register?id=28305

My invitation code : 3XPK5R

You must be in the US, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapour, Korea, Philippines, Brazil, Romania or New Zealand to create an account. I'm in Japan.

Edited by JamesJP

• MrD changed the title to FCTask.com - Get money for solving tasks
22 hours ago, Warfare said:

The claims made on that website seem too good to be true.

Have you received any payment from them?

Hello, 

Yes I did withdraw one time and received the funds 1 day after on my Bybit account (see attached files).

Yes, I know I was also thinking the same way as you at the beginning and played very safely for the first 2 months (since November 2023). But since my first withdrawal I can say for sure that it's not a "scam website", I also have a friend who has withdrew more than $1000.

I'll try to make a more detailed post about it and explain how to do the task and more importantly how to unlock the withdrawal option. There's a "level system" on the platform and when you begin you'll be "VIP0", you can start to stack up $15 every day but in order to actually withdraw from the platform, you have to upgrade to at least "VIP1" ($350 at the moment) and the platform takes 50% commission, that's why I've waited 2 months. A friend upgraded first to VIP1 and withdrew, after that I upgraded directly to "VIP2" ($60 every day) and did one withdrawal (see below), I'm planning to withdraw $665 on the 28th of January (2nd withdrawal on the platform). I'll post the withdrawal screenshot on the post. 

But on more thing, you must be in the US, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapour, Korea, Philippines, Brazil or New Zealand to create an account. I'm in Japan.

Screenshot_20240108_223104_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240109_011545_Bybit.jpg

Edited by JamesJP

Hello everyone, I'm sharing my referral link of a platform in which you can earn at least $15 every day by completing simple tasks. 

Disclaimer: Of course I'm earning money for each person who uses my code, but hey it's a Win Win.

Link to the platform : https://fctask.com/h5/#/pages/home/login/register?id=28305

My invitation code : 3XPK5R

PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND I'LL SHARE MY WHATSAPP IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATIONS/EXPLANATIONS 

You must be in the US, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Philippines, Brazil, Romania or New Zealand to create an account. I'm in Japan.

HOW DOES IT WORKS ?

You are paid to do simple tasks, which consist of liking TikTok or YouTube videos. When you start, you will be VIP0, which means you'll only be able to do 5 tasks per day and earn a total of $15. You can upgrade this VIP level to VIP5. You'll find it just under the cost of upgrading.

- VIP1 = 450 usdt  /  8 tasks per day ($3 per task) for a total of $24 per day.

- VIP2 = 1000 usdt  /  15 tasks per day ($4 per task) for a total of $60 per day.

- VIP3 = 2500 usdt  /  22 tasks per day ($6 per task) for a total of $132 per day.

- VIP4 = 5200 usdt  /  33 tasks per day ($8 per task) for a total of $264 per day.

- VIP5 = 12000 usdt  /  50 tasks per day ($10 per task) for a total of $500 per day.

HOW TO WITHDRAW ?

Earning money is good but withdraw money is better, right ? I'll explain carefully how to do that.

. First of all, to be able to withdraw from Fctasks platform you have to be at least VIP1, VIP0 can earn and stack money but cannot withdraw.

. Secondly, you cannot upgrade from VIP0 to VIP1 using the money you earned from the platform, which means that even if you stack $450 (1 month of VIP0) you cannot upgrade. To upgrade you have to put your own money, you have to buy USDT than transfer the USDT to your Fctask wallet. Once you do that it will take approximately 12 hours for the customer service to verify the amount and  add it to your account, after that you'll be able to upgrade PS: I strongly suggest to skip VIP1 and go directly to VIP2 (that's why I've done).

To be able to withdraw you need to have at least a $200 balance on your account and a cryptocurrency wallet, I strongly suggest using Bybit. The withdrawal process can take up to 72 hours, but usually it takes less than 24 hours, I did 4 withdrawals so far and it was always less than 24 hours.

HOW DO THE PLATFORM EARN MONEY ?

When you withdraw they takes 50% of the amount, for example if your want to withdraw $1800 which is what you can earn in a month (VIP2) you'll only be able to withdraw $900 and it'll be paid in usdt in your cryptocurrency wallet. So they basically takes a 50% commissions. 

1000009291.jpg

image.jpeg

Edited by JamesJP

Discovering ways to earn money by solving tasks sounds like a unique venture! FCTask.com seems like an intriguing platform with its full explained version. Exploring such opportunities can be a great way to diversify income streams. On a related note, if you enjoy a bit of gaming during your free time, have you ever delved into free games to win real money on the Cash App? It could be a fun and potentially lucrative addition to your routine, adding both entertainment and a chance to boost your funds!

Edited by EnzoSnow