Unlocking Trading Success: Mastering the Art of Smart Bot Trading!

Ronald Ray

ax6vo7uSF2pBEgZgEpZ2iNGDeEvAXb_RU7f4Xi0VaKQXJu9kGq-T6VtNojVyvL08H4xmyl1Y_PgkdD4HfJJcfaDBuNWCGaxYUsLhJ6mn39W43LeKFehYk8fxUUlPgF3VbwLULSr11MWKecqHCjYKATw

If price impulses down, it does so in a convincing manner and a subsequent tight one hour flag forms, then I'll be looking to get short with either a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag or a risk entry within it.

If my entry requirements are not met then I will simply wait until another setup which meets my plan materialises.

If there's any ambiguity then I will not place a trade on this pair.

G9wMaDj6VCODFSoHma83CgMXNMORQqfvpwQPQDl0ByHHphDrjpkKzHfklxpj_0SYZnSpK6U8ns8_hC0ATHCMAzx5TlfULSAWec7bDf0mBCKcFjG2DO98B9ClBqphmxhctD231uPvhBfIkpKcRJDamPE

After the second top at 0.7150 at the beginning of the month, AudUsd dropped hard area and reached 0.6850 in just 3 days.
A recovery followed, but we can see that this rise lacks impulse, is corrective in nature, and is, in fact, a flag pattern .
Rallies above 0.7 are also clearly sold so, I expect a new leg down from AudUsd .
The target for this drop is the 0.67 zone and this bearish scenario is negated by clear buying power above 0.7

uL6ZXqi7oZBmCUiH6Z8rP61mMghNbE5r98zo2P9O1_U7RPNP-5Ft9_-SpuyGtFBZUHuQy9vEQ9NmwGxFpCfJ_oodO5eMFsywEUHScbb-Abdb4076UXOBp0jlXUC7bpaqEZPHWFUgk1imbmVK45BFPUg

Looking at the H4 chart, my overall bias for AUDUSD is slightly bearish as there is a key resistance level , Looking for a sell entry at 0.69969 where below the overlap resistance and 23.6% Fibonacci retracement . We are looking to take a profit at 0.68592, which is the recent swing low, Stop loss will be placed at 0.71414, where the recent swing high is.

067hbdT23MTEvn9pISFZ_CDwtGsuvs1B-nC74fbHOIuc7St7_04yuc87aobksamHkdKxitPfHinfwSf0WnLzoeSihs-509dgb5_WnlkD3RINzTOZ19_3TAzwAB0nRsEOZAfl5hmoEKUwc3hfzzYKykE

Hello,Traders!
Anyone with more than
Two brain cells can see
A clear H&S pattern on
The pair so we are bearish
Biased mid-term, but
The neckline and strong
So before we see a breakout
We can expect a local rebound
So you can buy now, but
I will be waiting for the
Breakout to short later
Buy!

dS7L35MRt00M-8DeUAUQq44t9quvi_sAC7bfhXfdyqi-ym_MUvtdSLvI78m7azkGOUDbE8_UhmORK_ItY0NMXM93SN3VPh3FfoUYno_IHbGNlcnAcYhWaQHfcPJFMbXGxP1kiq8qGoDDwN2rSZr9XkY

AUDUSD recently made a false break by printing pinbars .

The price is likely to test the resistance zone since the price broke and closed below the ascending channel .

The market is consolidating on the 4H timeframe following a sell off.

We expect a bearish move.

-------------------

Share your opinion in the comments and support the idea with a like. Thanks for your support!

-3B6G-fDHkkeyqT6rcoYhWRqOuROWfhwaJTGzgBlsGOmsdIzCUXC9wA23Oyt0jlouiUDbVdk7b35WclK5MwmhmK7XpFIJAHMupvUsSU2ATYpNbNVPyiTOuN0iXcGiVxYzitoYIkxvHfKD0Pzx39Wc0E

HELLO TRADERS

It seems like on a weekly timeframe this pair reached a resistance or supply zone (LOWER HIGH) and to back this up with top down analysis on a daily timeframe , the market formed a head and shoulders chart pattern which is a reversal chart pattern.
Moving on to the 4 Hour timeframe the market broke the neckline, probably confirming the new direction of the market.
Before any sell orders the market has to go through a correction phase to release buyers that are still in the market.
On the 1 Hour timeframe, traders should be vigilant for reversal candlestick pattern, chart pattern or Fibonacci retracement for entries......

zbXF6PuOCoSCiPxZBv5csDlWBSO0iUVXlZok5O02iXL5CeQGWXgyT71dHxD77br2LgbRb2iXR2q7xv6PM8b-GZx0iCQcfzaxRaIEQWnRmNoTtq7ITvTl2IFErxZVBQQ8bkqXF4nV_LnFvQTW5NGedd4

Aussie may be fruitful to sellers in the next couple of weeks pouring out a healthy opportunity to expect over 200 pips, here are the technical aspects you should consider:

1- Head and shoulders reversal pattern spotted, marking the start of the downtrend
2- Daily lower trendline has been breached and broken low (another reason to expect a downtrend)
3- Head and shoulders structural neckline broken and retested

The white and green horizontal lines mark the secondary and primary structural targets!

Best of luck and happy trading folks 🙂

yyH4c_Lf0MCnwIG3g1KTx6oteb-PmABfdsVD3YoCIEA1Km7lEV5XgM_s7kn1o57jFdCUtyK_wKuAWcFz1Ar7EwAJ086BtJa8JXbGauZtnxaEqA7CSuSZRyiI26s3ANAsc8Bt5FvwzqXk4Tk5rIXBqaM

After breaking the support trend line, AUDUSD is currently in need of a minor correction. The current price action suggests that a pullback and retest of the trend line is likely to occur. If the price is rejected at this key zone, I will wait for a bearish engulfing candle before considering a sell position, particularly if it breaks the support zone marked in yellow.

However, if the price continues to rally up, my bearish bias will be invalidated. It's important to monitor the market closely and be prepared to adjust your trading strategy accordingly.

What are your thoughts on this? Feel free to share your comments below.

kVCHY_kUuCX0tVrrKfnO1hEj_-eMl9G41oJLeF7w7Njo9jMGwiwE32FnrGheuUbRpO9P9ayC6BeiTFK35aXgGHdetpIk5_4PE1WR3nnI2V0XpKqAyHGsRcN_h9VBp6Db-UbkotCxY2dm8RbmpA6Ua2c

The market fell from resistance, it failed to update its highs. The market is ranging. It has broken through support levels and it pulled back after bearish movement. Price has bearish momentum and it might continue falling. I expect a move down from the resistance zone because the market trend is bearish . My target is 0.66510 support level .

Traders, if you liked this idea or if you have your own opinion about it, write in the comments. I will be glad 👩‍💻

• 3 weeks later...

According to the confirmation that will take place, this trade suggestion for the GBPUSD Day Trade Trade is to Buy in the Order Block Area TF5M Near Sell Side Liquidity (SSLQ) of the Asian session with a range of 1.22674 to 1.22614.

-This exchange is for news on Event UK Retail Sales.

-Risk Reward 1:3

https://topgoldforum.com/uploads/monthly_2023_03/RonaldRay.thumb.png.7505b33e5e55a4367fbd32e3a1302d4f.png

Ronald Ray.png

Edited by Ronald Ray

• 4 weeks later...

AUDUSD recently made a double top at the resistance level.

The price broke and closed below the ascending channel.

The market is consolidating on the 4H timeframe, and price likely will retest the support by creating AB=CD pattern.

We expect a bearish move.

Untitled design (3).png

https://topgoldforum.com/uploads/monthly_2023_04/image.thumb.png.52e6e649521843f0db92a73abca32669.png

AUDUSD has been very volatile lately - to the point where it zigzag by 1000 pips.

This time it finally touched 78.6 FIB retracement, a very significant support this past few weeks.
0.660 is historically firm at this level, a major order block support. Expect buyers to come at this price range.

TAYOR 0.66

safeguard capital, always.

image.png

https://topgoldforum.com/uploads/monthly_2023_04/image.thumb.png.7f4f70546bb67a035cc683dae02d79d7.png

GBPUSD / 4H

Hello traders, welcome back to another market breakdown.

GBPUSD has been trading in a consolidation around a Key level. The market now is in 50% chance to break higher or lower.

I'll be looking for the short side as it holds low risk and high reward.

Trade safely.

image.png

🔸Hello guys, today let's review8hours/candle price chart for BTCUSD. Speculative XABCD setup
in progress with entry strategy (reversal) at point D. right now pullback in progress but the pattern
is almost complete with point X/A/B/C in place and point D still pending.

🔸Pattern structure is defined by point X at 26825, point A at 30320, point B at 27445, point
C at 29565 and finally point D at 25840.

🔸Recommended strategy bulls: the overall outlook is bullish and I recommend to focus on buying
low near point D/PRZ after the pullback/correction is over later in May 2023. best reload bulls at
point D at or near 25 840 USD. conservative TP bulls is +20% gains, near 31 000 USD. SL 5%.

🎁Please hit the like button and
🎁Leave a comment to support our team!

RISK DISCLAIMER:
Trading Futures , Forex, CFDs and Stocks involves a risk of loss.
Please consider carefully if such trading is appropriate for you.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Always limit your leverage and use tight stop loss.

btcusd h8 xabcd best level to buy 20% gains.png

Edited by Ronald Ray

FOC MEETING Incoming GBP may fly!
1.2440 is the recent pivot low and price shows bullish momentum upside!

Market anticipate the FED is going to end the rate hiking in the future, therefore all the major pair will move up Long GBP and aim 1.30!

FOC MEETING Incoming GBP may fly!.png

https://topgoldforum.com/uploads/monthly_2023_05/_GBPUSD-Falsebreakofup-trendresistance.thumb.png.2af27bac8636d18ee31bb49c19c3aabb.png

GBPUSD is forming a strong uptrend. The news on Wednesday had a positive effect on the currency pair and thus the British pound was able to strengthen.

TA on high timeframe:
1) A prolonged uptrend, but not as active. An accumulation is forming, but at the same time the price is at multi-month highs.
2) There is a strong support base of 1.24500 for the price on the high timeframe, if the buyers hold this area, the pound will continue its course.

TA on the low timeframe:
1) An upward price channel is forming, the price is essentially squeezed in a range
2) False break of the resistance at 1.25837, which forms a technical pullback.
3) If the price fails to break the resistance on the retest, it will continue its way to the support at 1.24537

Key resistance 1.25840
Key support 1.25500, 1. 24500

_GBPUSD - False break of up-trend resistance.png

https://topgoldforum.com/uploads/monthly_2023_05/GBPUSDshortidea.thumb.png.414752ce7c73e5de419618725cd7120a.png

GBPUSD SHORT Opportunity

Hello FX traders, here's a chance to Sell the GBPUSD pair.
Despite the BIG rise recently, the price behavior showed some weakness since the beginning of this year, as it started to show lower highs and lower lows.

What reinforces the expectations of the decline are the fluctuating conditions in the United Kingdom, which will be reflected sooner or later in the pound sterling price against the rest of the currencies.
In this analysis, I rely on the trend line drawn above the price, in addition to the price being the May 2022 peak (1.26500).

The opportunity will be active when the price hits 1.2650
TP1: 1.2470
TP2: 1.2280
SL: 1.2730
Goodluck.

GBPUSD short idea.png

https://topgoldforum.com/uploads/monthly_2023_05/GBPUSDUpdateUpholdingUptrendAmidstPotentialRiskAversion.thumb.png.708b8233b0dcaf2e3ac85954b48a8348.png

↪️GBPUSD is trading in uptrend, the pair stays in the upper half of its ascending regression channel coming from early March. GBPUSD should find it difficult to preserve its bullish momentum in case there is risk aversion. If the price falls below 1.2625 (mid-point of the ascending channel) and starts using that level as resistance, it could extend its slide toward 1.2600...Trade safe 👍

GBPUSD Update Upholding Uptrend Amidst Potential Risk Aversion.png

https://topgoldforum.com/uploads/monthly_2023_05/BITCOINSupportAhead!Buy!.thumb.png.898f3618fbcc1f703db11afe40a7f7d7.png

Hello,Traders!
BITCOIN is going down now
But a strong horizontal support
Of 26.650$ is ahead so
After the retest I think
We will see a rebound
And a move up
Buy!
Like, comment and subscribe to help us grow!

Check out other forecasts below too!

BITCOIN Support Ahead! Buy!.png

https://topgoldforum.com/uploads/monthly_2023_05/GBPUSDPotentialDownsides.thumb.png.20ea1f6d51f47457175a29acfa3d36c5.png

Hey Traders, in today's trading session we are monitoring GBPUSD for a selling opportunity around 1.26000 zone, GBPUSD was trading in an uptrend and successfully managed to break it out. Currently GBPUSD seems to be in a correction phase in which it is approaching the retrace zone at 1.26 support and resistance zone.

Trade safe.

GBPUSD Potential Downsides.png