Using crypto everyday

Hey guys!!

I've already posted about it in some topics, but I've decided to create a whole new one. So, let's discuss WEIcrypto project

I've found it recently and it inspired me a lot, primarily because they are not trying to hype as most of the crypto projects do, and they want to revolutionise the financial system of today's world, they want to create an alternative to the traditional fiat system.

So, shortly, WEIcrypto is a crypto ecosystem with their own cryptocurrency -- WEI, and WEIpay, WEIback and WEIpartner services. You can purchase WEI on Lbank exchange. WEIpay is a wallet with which you can pay for goods and services, WEIback is a cash-back in WEI that you receive when you pay with WEI. WEIpartner is a loan system that provides decentralized loans for businesses on an interest-free basis, and the decision to issue them is made by voting of blockchain nodes. According to their whitepaper, to repay the loan, you just need to add WEI as one of the payment forms.

I'd suggest googling them. I am also a member of their telegram chat (WEIcrypto community), and the team is responsive and helping 🙂

What do you think about them?