How to Get Legal Metrology Registration?

What is legal metrology Act Registration? Legal metrology (also "metrology" hereafter) deals with applying measurement and instruments. The legal metrology Law governs measures in the domestic markets (retail and wholesale), the marketing of commodities, the sale of items, and the issue or display of any advertisement relating to such sale. The Legal Metrology law gives methodology on how manufacturers and suppliers declare the number of goods packed in each package. Legal Metrology Registration helps you minimizes risks and avoid legal action from distributors.

The Legal Metrology Wing of the Department of Consumer Affairs came into being in 2009 and deals with the monitoring and regulating Manufacturing, Import, and Business of Weighing and Measuring Instruments and Devices. Corpseed helps manufacturers and importers obtain License and Certificate to use, sell and manufacture weighing and measurement devices in India. The Law of Legal Metrology governs weighing & measuring instruments in India. Get a Legal Metrology Registration for selling and manufacturing weighing & measuring instruments in India. We can help you get it at a quick turnaround time and Cost-Effective. We assist manufacturers and importers of weighing and measuring instruments and devices to obtain appropriate licenses and approvals for setting up their company and marketing their products.

On 3/30/2022 at 9:06 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 😄

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 10:08 AM, AaqilFaraj said:

Every one of us has fantasised of beginning our own company. With the help of business setup experts in Dubai, starting a business is straightforward for us. However, because there are so many possibilities, and so many company setup advisors to help you, this process may be tough.

Agreed but i don't think that this or any other posts are related to the topic.. still wondering!

• 1 year later...