The meta-universe is the new age of social media

pеnguin2021

We are already in the same meta-universe and so we live, just shove it even deeper. Only purification of consciousness from sensual experience and conscious meditation can lead you to liberation from conditioned existence in the meta-universe 

Yes, there is definitely something in common with social media, but I don't see anything wrong with that. Social networks were originally created to reduce the distance between people. Now meta-universes like https://terrawonderland.com/ will do that task. Yes, of course I have no doubt that it will eventually become big data and we will be forced to advertise, but there is nothing wrong with that either, if in moderation. Advertising drives sales, sales require production to work, and production requires labor, so there are jobs

• 1 month later...

It seems like an interesting idea, but we will have to wait and see how it will be developed in reality. For now, it's a bit strange that such a big company like Facebook changed its name, but maybe it's for a good reason, maybe metaverse will really bring something new to the online world, I guess it will and pretty soon.