Time frame for beginners

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading. I am trading forex at Eurotrader. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:22 AM, maspluto said:

Existing psychological conditions must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

If we are a Newbie traders we will have to use a Trading System that is easy to understand by us.

It would be great if we get a wide range of trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of deposits , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , high leverage , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

13 hours ago, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

I prefer to do my Forex trading with the International and Regulated Forex Broker FXOpen Markets. They allow me to do News Trading and Scalping trades 🙂

Yes Forex can be a great source to earn money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

2021 comes to an end and our team wants to celebrate the coming of the new year together with our clients! That's why we launch our traditional winter promo — the New Year Promo 2022.

Once again the market will choose the lucky traders that will get the following prizes:

iPhone 13 Pro Max 512 GB
MacBook Max Pro
iPad Pro

Note: 100 cash prizes that would be transferred to trading accounts of our clients.

All LiteFinance clients that deposit 1,000 USD to their trading accounts during the promotion period (from December 1, 2021, to January 31, 2022) participate in it.

• 1 year later...

Beginners should initially trade in small timeframes and they should use reliable and technical errors free trading platform. Trading platform is software that includes almost all technical tools and shows indexes and prices of different currencies. FXOpulence offers the most reliable trading platform and fast trade execution facility. They offer a reliable mt5 trading platform.

• 5 weeks later...