Proper money and risk management

Forex is a risky trading market. Without proper money and risk management, traders can't make a profit in the long term. Traders need time to evaluate their trading strategies and learn thoroughly. In my case, I spent about 6 months on the demo account. Then I started with a Eurotrader for just $50. This broker also offers tight spread, leverage 1: 500, and many more.

Proper money management and risk management are very important in trading. Consistent profit can be made by risk management. So every trader needs to build knowledge about risk management first. I use 1: 2 or 1: 3 risk management. And I use it on the platform of Eurotrader broker. There are many benefits brokers offer. E.g., tight spreads, regulation brokers.

Successful trading is all about controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

11 hours ago, mlawson71 said:

I agree, choosing a good broker is a good way to lower one's risk when trading. I think it is important to pick a properly licensed company and avoid unregulated entities, because those cannot be trusted much - law enforcement and regulators make that clear pretty often.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen 🙂
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 1 year later...

The rate of currencies depends on the number of exchanges taking place every single day. People perform this job through central banks so these banks play a vital role in trading. FXOpulence provides all technical supports to their traders. Besides that, they offer a whopping 1:500 leverage.

• 4 weeks later...

The selection of a broker should indeed be a careful consideration, as the broker serves as the bridge that enables traders to engage in forex trading. That's why I chose Tickmill as my broker, as it provides me with a sense of comfort and security in my trading activities.