Here are some more tips for beginners

Here are some more tips for beginners. You have to learn as much as you can with respect to forex. Apply your insight to the best of your ability. People submit messes up and its human drive you can't cover each and every one of the issues meticulously. The choice of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most certifiable individuals and they do give qualified tips, so consider them before getting into it. That is the reason I have picked Eurotrader for my trading. I like their low spreads and 1:500 leverage.

14 hours ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

Here are some more tips for beginners. You have to learn as much as you can with respect to forex. Apply your insight to the best of your ability. People submit messes up and its human drive you can't cover each and every one of the issues meticulously. The choice of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most certifiable individuals and they do give qualified tips, so consider them before getting into it. That is the reason I have picked Eurotrader for my trading. I like their low spreads and 1:500 leverage.

If we want to take risk  in doing our trading then we should also understand that we need to use a minimum amount of leverage in our trading.

• 2 years later...

Forex indeed carries very high risks, but it is equally matched by the potential for significant profits. Therefore, careful management is crucial to ensure that trading can be conducted comfortably and safely. This is also a principle I have applied at Tickmill.