My First investment with earning

Success in forex cannot be achieved instantly and easily. That's why I continuously study and participate in seminars and webinars provided by Tickmill broker. This way, I can deepen my understanding and knowledge of forex trading.

• 1 month later...

First earnings from Forex often come from careful planning and strategy. Start small to manage risk, use demo accounts to practice, and develop a disciplined approach. Achieving profits requires understanding the market, applying sound analysis, and maintaining patience as you refine your trading skills. LQDFX’s 100% deposit bonus, multiple trading accounts, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and high security of funding are much congenial for traders.

For beginners who are just entering forex trading, it is better not to immediately jump into a real account. Beginner traders can take advantage of the demo account facility from the Tickmill broker, or also follow the education provided. This will be very useful for learning more about the forex market, and later can be more prepared to trade on a real account.