Get Help For Forex Trading For Beginners

Guest melisahanes09

• 1 month later...

When you get some profit on your trade, don't let it turn & go negative on you. "Peel" a number of the profit off by closing a portion of your position. That's the getting fed part. In case you expect the trade to run & you get greedy, you are going to get slapped.

Mauritius Company

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mateo Rodriguez

hi im rrayne and a newbie.Right now,I trade with GDMFX and I love their low spreads.Can anyone here suggest other legit forex sites?

Hello Rrayne. Newbie trader here, and like you I have an account with gdmfx. I was so glad to see you here because we have the same broker. I am trying their demo account before I go to live trading. Looking forward to hear from you so we can share tips and experiences about Forex trading.

Guest Mateo Rodriguez

i am trading with litefore and they are good.....what about GMDFX

I've done lot of research about GDMFX before I signed up for a trading account. Legality wise, it is FSP and ASIC registered and regulated. Then it has more than 20 years of experience in the financial market and that it is managed by independent trustees. These are some of the reasons why I selected it to be my broker.

When you get some profit on your trade, don't let it turn & go negative on you. "Peel" a number of the profit off by closing a portion of your position. That's the getting fed part. In case you expect the trade to run & you get greedy, you are going to get slapped.

Mauritius Company

Being greedy on forex trading is not good i agree and im sure many also agree on this.

Mauritius Company

Yes being greedy on forex trading is not helpful thats one emotion that we should prevent that will ruin our trading.Its not only on forex trading but in any factors in our life .The so called "KARMA" returns to us.

Forex has now crossed the $5 Trillion per day mark -- the entire GDP of most nations in a single day! Just a little piece of this market means big money. And thanks to the internet, even the little guy with just a computer and internet connection can participate.http://Forex-Arena.com

Guest Mateo Rodriguez

I just want to share this one. This is a great help to new traders as this helps me a lot when I am doing some sort of readings about Forex trading. You can begin to learn what Forex trading is all about at the Forex School called Hermes Academy. Hope this helps newbies the way it helped me. Cheers.

I just want to share this one. This is a great help to new traders as this helps me a lot when I am doing some sort of readings about Forex trading. You can begin to learn what Forex trading is all about at the Forex School called Hermes Academy. Hope this helps newbies the way it helped me. Cheers.

You are right Hermes academy helps me a lot too.I gain my knowledge and potential in trading.