Happy Holidays Everyone

Guest Mary

• 4 months later...
Guest qazbabys

Mckay: I think you're right. In fact, I'm sure that you are.

2. The Oldest People in the World

Shigechiyo Izumi, aged 118, held first place in The Guinness Book of Records . He was born on June 29th, 1865 and beat the previous record on his 114th birthday. Before Mr. Izumi broke the record, the longest life was that of an American woman, Mrs. Eveline Filkins. She lived for 113 years, 214 days, from 1815 to 1928.

3. The Secret of a Long Life

Why do so many people live to a healthy old age in certain parts of the world? What is the secret of their long lives? Three things seem to be very important: fresh air, fresh food and a simple way of life. People work near their homes in the clean, mount.ain air instead of travelling long distances to work by bus, car or train. They do not sit all day in busy offices or factories, but work hard outdoors in the fields. They take more exercise and eat less food than people in the cities of the West. For years the Hunzas of the Himalayas did not need policemen, lawyers or doctors. There was no crime, no divorce and not much illness in thier society. They were a happy, peaceful people, famous all over India for their long, healthy lives.

4. How Long Will You Live?

wedding dresses,

Do you want to live to be a hundred? wedding dresses Here are some rules for success. First, choose your parents and grandparents carefully. If they lived to a good old age, so will you.

An old man in the Caucasus was talking about his past life. "I was young then," he said, as he described his 87th year. His secret and his advice was: "Think young and stay young.?An old woman from Missouri, USA, gives this advice . "Drink a little whisky and some warm beer every day." An English lady centenarian just said, "Take a cold bath every morning." On her 102nd birthday Miss Julia Thompson 2xplained the secret of her long and happy life. "Never have anything to do with men," she said. The shortest, simplest piece of advice came from Mr.Jim Chapman, aged 103. "Just keep breathing," he told reporters. What about Mr. Izumi? "I watch TV," he said, "and I never worry."

5. Colleges for Old People Blooming

China has set up 916 colleges for senior citizens, educating about 200,000 people in the pastfive years.

The colleges offer more than 60 courses ranging from calligraphy, painting and gardening to qigong, massage and foreign languages.

The students are mainly retired government functionaries but, according to an official from the Association of Colleges for the Elderly, the colleges are trying to serve senior citizens from the whole of society.

6. The Fulfilment of One's Dreams

wow Power Leveling,

It's only natural to look forward to something better. wow Power Leveling We do it all our lives. Things may never really improve, but at least we always hope they will. It is one of life's great ironies that the longer we live, the less there is to look forward to.

Is the Prospect of Growing Old a Bleak One?

Mckay: I think you're right. In fact, I'm sure that you are.

2. The Oldest People in the World

ffxi gil,

Shigechiyo Izumi, ffxi gil aged 118, held first place in The Guinness Book of Records . He was born on June 29th, 1865 and beat the previous record on his 114th birthday. Before Mr. Izumi broke the record, the longest life was that of an American woman, Mrs. Eveline Filkins. She lived for 113 years, 214 days, from 1815 to 1928.

3. The Secret of a Long Life

Why do so many people live to a healthy old age in certain parts of the world? What is the secret of their long lives? Three things seem to be very important: fresh air, fresh food and a simple way of life. People work near their homes in the clean, mount.ain air instead of travelling long distances to work by bus, car or train. They do not sit all day in busy offices or factories, but work hard outdoors in the fields. They take more exercise and eat less food than people in the cities of the West. For years the Hunzas of the Himalayas did not need policemen, lawyers or doctors. There was no crime, no divorce and not much illness in thier society. They were a happy, peaceful people, famous all over India for their long, healthy lives.

4. How Long Will You Live?

wow power leveling,

Do you want to live to be a hundred? wow power leveling Here are some rules for success. First, choose your parents and grandparents carefully. If they lived to a good old age, so will you.

An old man in the Caucasus was talking about his past life. "I was young then," he said, as he described his 87th year. His secret and his advice was: "Think young and stay young.?An old woman from Missouri, USA, gives this advice . "Drink a little whisky and some warm beer every day." An English lady centenarian just said, "Take a cold bath every morning." On her 102nd birthday Miss Julia Thompson 2xplained the secret of her long and happy life. "Never have anything to do with men," she said. The shortest, simplest piece of advice came from Mr.Jim Chapman, aged 103. "Just keep breathing," he told reporters. What about Mr. Izumi? "I watch TV," he said, "and I never worry."

5. Colleges for Old People Blooming

wow power leveling,

China has set up 916 colleges for senior citizens, wow power leveling designer educating about 200,000 people in the pastfive years.

The colleges offer more than 60 courses ranging from calligraphy, painting and gardening to qigong, massage and foreign languages.

The students are mainly retired government functionaries but, according to an official from the Association of Colleges for the Elderly, the colleges are trying to serve senior citizens from the whole of society.

6. The Fulfilment of One's Dreams

wedding dress designers,

It's only natural to look forward to something better. wedding dress designers We do it all our lives. Things may never really improve, but at least we always hope they will. It is one of life's great ironies that the longer we live, the less there is to look forward to.

Is the Prospect of Growing Old a Bleak One?