Heads Up, Bitget Users! Serious Security Threats Identified

Bitget has issued a security advisory alerting users to various fraudulent activities, including phishing links, fake customer service impersonators, and misleading advertisements targeting the platform. Notably, a malicious browser extension called "AggrTrade" has been used to steal user credentials and assets.

To protect yourself from phishing attempts, avoid clicking on links or scanning QR codes from untrusted sources, as they may lead to phishing sites designed to steal your login information. Always verify that the website URL is www.bitget.com or Bitget.site before entering your credentials, and be cautious of unsolicited messages or emails regarding withdrawals or account-related issues.

Regarding the "AggrTrade" browser extension, check if you have recently downloaded it for your web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.). If so, uninstall the extension immediately, as it has been identified as malicious and removed from most official extension stores. After uninstalling, log out of your account and log back in to ensure the security of your credentials and assets.

The exchange encourages users to remain vigilant, follow best security practices, and promptly report any suspicious activities through official channels. Let's work together to keep our community safe and secure.

I've been hearing a lot of complaints about this issue on X and other social media sites. It's worrying to see people losing their money like this. Bitget stepping up to raise awareness is great, it'll help others be more careful with these scams. Thanks for bringing it up.

keeping ourselves free from clicking phising link and i think that's gonna help many alot and i'm hearing news of key loggers don't fall for it  nice one i'm liking how bitget is taking their security seriosly.