Could This Solve Blockchain Gaming's Biggest Problems?

Okay, I'm hooked on gaming, especially the whole play-to-earn thing. Problem is, a lot of blockchain games are kinda lame. Then I found this Saga project. Their whole deal is making it super easy for developers to launch their own blockchains, especially for games. Plus, their token just went live on Bitget.

Think of it like this: instead of everyone fighting for space on Ethereum, Saga lets projects have their own dedicated blockchain, but still connected. They say it scales forever, so no more lag when games get popular.

Honestly, the idea of 'your own blockchain' seemed crazy expensive. But Saga says they make it affordable, which is huge for game devs. They've got big investors, and a bunch of games are already in the works using their tech.

This gets me thinking... could this finally make games truly decentralized instead of just using NFTs for skins? Could this be the key to those insane connected game worlds we always hear about? Or is it just more overhyped tech?

I'm not a tech wizard, so I'm still figuring it out. But as a gamer, I'm excited to see where this goes. Anyone else keeping tabs on Saga? What do you think of this "build your own blockchain" idea?

As the gaming industry pivots its focus to in-game assets, blockchain could potentially solve a number of related problems: eliminating fraudulent items, creating scarcity, and incentivizing more purchases by making items transferable across games (more on that below).